MESARGEN strives at translating research discoveries in sarcoidosis emerging from large-scale omics studies in molecular epidemiology to future advances in clinical and personalized medicine.
The overall objectives of MESARGEN are to:
- Establish an international framework for research into omics studies
- Investigate risk factors and causes of sarcoidosis and subphenotypes
- Provide a research platform for sharing and integration of large data sets
- Explore key methodological questions to sarcoidosis and other pulmonary immune-related diseases
- Facilitate translation of research discoveries to the clinic